SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
This Agreement is made between New Customer ______________________________ (the "Licensee") located at _________________, _________________, _________________ _________________ and Restoration OS Inc. (the "Licensor") with a principal place of business at 2455 Krebs station rd, Paducah, Kentucky 42003.
(a) "Software" means the computer programs and documentation listed and described in Schedule A attached to this Agreement.
(b) "Install" means placing the Software on a computer's hard disk, mobile phone, Ipad, web browser, or other secondary storage device.
(c) "Use" means (i) executing or loading the Software on to company laptops or mobile phones or tablets for busisness purposes.
2. GRANT OF RIGHTS. Licensor hereby grants to Licensee a nonexclusive license to install and use the Software on any computer located at On user laptops, phones, and live in the web browser via cloud syncing access, _________________, _________________ _________________, provided such computers cannot be accessed from outside the site by a telecommunications network or otherwise. Customer has the right to share with employees of there company but not to resell or share login access to others not directly employeed by company.
3. LICENSE TERM. This License is effective when executed by both parties and will last for a term of 1 years. Thereafter, this License shall automatically be renewed for successive 1 year terms unless Licensee gives Licensor written notice at least 60 days before the day on which the license or renewal would expire of its intention not to renew this license.
4. LICENSE FEE. Licensee agrees to pay Licensor the following license fees: Agreed upon fees in quote provided above from $299 to $799 a month per location. Adding new locaitons will incure a database creation fee and additional monthly fees as provided in quote above.
5. TERMINATION. Licensor shall have the right to immediately terminate this License if Licensee fails to perform any obligation required of Licensee under this License or if Licensee becomes bankrupt or insolvent.
6. RETURN OR DESTRUCTION OF SOFTWARE UPON TERMINATION. Upon termination of this License, Licensee shall return to Licensor or destroy the original and all copies of the Software including partial copies and modifications. Licensor shall have a reasonable opportunity to conduct an inspection of Licensee's place of business to assure compliance with this provision.
7. TITLE TO SOFTWARE. Licensor retains title to and ownership of the Software and all enhancements, modifications and updates of the Software as well as any data in aggerate or metadata created during use of the software. Both parties will share data ownership rights.
8. MODIFICATIONS AND ENHANCEMENTS. Licensee will make no efforts to reverse engineer the Software, or make any modifications or enhancements without Licensor's express written consent.
9. WARRANTY LIMITATIONS. LICENSOR WARRANTS THAT THE SOFTWARE WILL FUNCTION IN SUBSTANTIAL ACCORDANCE WITH THE DESCRIPTION AND SPECIFICATIONS SET FORTH IN ATTACHED SCHEDULE A. THE WARRANTY GRANTED HEREIN IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
10. REMEDY LIMITATIONS. Licensor's entire liability and Licensor's sole and exclusive remedy for breach of the foregoing warranty shall be Licensor's option to either:
- return to Licensee the license fee for the period in which the Software did not perform according to this warranty, or
- repair the defects or replace the Software.
11. DAMAGE LIMITATIONS. NEITHER PARTY SHALL BE LIABLE TO THE OTHER FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS, AND LICENSOR'S LIABILITY TO LICENSEE FOR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RELATING TO OR ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT RECEIVED BY LICENSOR FROM LICENSEE AS COMPENSATION FOR THE SOFTWARE DURING THE 12 MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRIOR TO THE TIME SUCH CLAIM AROSE.
12. CONFIDENTIALITY. Licensee will treat the Software as a trade secret and proprietary know-how belonging to Licensor that is being made available to Licensee in confidence. Licensee agrees to treat the Software with at least the same care as it treats its own confidential or proprietary information.
13. ARBITRATION. The parties agree to submit any dispute under this License to binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association in the following location: Kentucky. Judgement upon the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court with jurisdiction to do so.
14. ATTORNEY FEES. If any legal action is necessary to enforce this License, the prevailing party shall be entitled to reasonable attorney fees, costs and expenses in addition to any other relief to which it may be entitled.
15. GENERAL PROVISIONS.
(a) Complete Agreement: This License Agreement together with all schedules referred to in this Agreement, all of which are incorporated herein by reference, constitutes the sole and entire Agreement between the parties. This Agreement supersedes all prior understandings, agreements, representations and documentation relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.
(b) Modifications: Modifications and amendments to this Agreement, including any exhibit, schedule or attachment hereto, shall be enforceable only if in writing and signed by authorized representatives of both parties.
(c) Applicable law: This License will be governed by the laws of the State of Kentucky.
(d) Notices: All notices and other communications given in connection with this License shall be in writing and shall be deemed given as follows:
- When delivered personally to the recipient's email address or physcial address as appearing in the introductory paragraph to this License;
- Three days after being deposited in the United States mail, postage prepaid to the recipient's address as appearing in the introductory paragraph to this License; or
- When sent by fax or telex to the last fax or telex number of the recipient known to the party giving notice. Notice is effective upon receipt provided that a duplicate copy of the notice is promptly given by first-class or certified mail or the recipient delivers a written confirmation of receipt.
Any party may change its address appearing in the introductory paragraph to this License by given notice of the change in accordance with this paragraph.
(e) No Agency: Nothing contained herein will be construed as creating any agency, partnership, joint venture or other form of joint enterprise between the parties.
16. ASSIGNMENT. The rights conferred by this License shall not be assignable by the Licensee without Licensor's prior written consent. Licensor may impose a reasonable license fee on any such assignment.
17. SIGNATURES. This License shall be signed by Mitch Byrom, President, on behalf of Restoration OS Inc., and by Person Signed on the quote above _______________________ on behalf of New Customer ______________________________.
The License shall be effective once both parties have signed.
Restoration OS Inc.
New Customer ______________________________
Person Signed on the quote above _______________________